OneLogin offers Secure Single Sign-on (SSO) access to web apps.
If you have a OneLogin account you can add Communico as a Company App allowing your users to sign in to the Communico Control Panel with their existing credentials. This is a five-stage process.
1. Add Communico as an App in OneLogin.
2. Give OneLogin Users access to the Communico App.
3. Contact Communico, who will configure and complete setup.
4. Confirm OneLogin to Control Panel.
5. Set Communico Control Panel user permissions for the new user.
What to do
1. Add the Communico App to OneLogin